So, it’s the final day of Blogtober and i got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much to ChloeChats, for the nominating me! Everyone is so sweet in the blogging community Twitter feels like such a family! Anyway, the rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
1. If you were only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of you life, what would it be?
2. What fictional character would you love to meet in real life?
Any of the Simpsons characters..
3. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Something cool like Rain or Sunny. Weather themed.
4. What is the best thing you have ever cooked?
A pot noodle. hahaha, I’m not a kitchen connoisseur unfortunately!
5. What’s the most ridiculous thing someone has tricked you into doing or believing?
That the planets straight up didn’t exist. This lasted from about 10 to 15 years old and my dad convinced me that the planets didnt exist, i remember the horrific look my science teacher gave me when i told her they weren’t real.
6. What weird food combination do you really enjoy?
Ketchup and Sausage rolls, which when you think about it, isn’t actually that weird, but i do get funny looks when i tell people.
7. Where’s your favourite place to visit?
A forest near where i live, there’s loads of Kangaroos and apparently Koalas, i haven’t spotted any of them yet though!
8. If you were stuck on an island and could only bring 3 items with you, what would they be?
My laptop, a WiFi router and a speaker
9. What’s your favourite animal?
A jellyfish, they have no heart and no brain, feels apt.
10. If someone narrated your life, who would you want the narrator to be?
Ian Stirling, hell make my life such a crease.
11. What’s the one song that you always put on repeat?
I love it by Kanye West and Lil Pump, its toooooo catchy!!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you had super power, what would it be?
- Who’s one person you would love to meet?
- What’s your main goal in life?
- If you could watch only one film for the rest of time, what film would it be?
- What’s one thing you couldn’t give up?
- What’s the most vivid memory you have?
- If you had to give up either your phone or your significant other, which would you choose?
- What’s something that you would recommend to anyone?
- What’s the worst thing you’ve ever consumed?
- Where’s the worst place you’ve ever been?
I nominate….(Sorry if you’ve been nominated before!)
- Geraldine at GeraldineTalks
- Larvax at LavraxLondon
- Abby, Lauren and Jordan at MyLifelines
- Shyla at SincereMommy
- Vicky at CrunchyLeavesAndSunsets
- Hannah at TraitsOfMe
- Melanie at FrasersFunHouse
- Lindsey at HaveClothesWillTravel
- Laura at PaletteOfThoughts
- Crystal at BeenThereWithKids
- Ali at AlexandraQuinLann
Have a look at these amazing bloggers and you guys, i’m looking forward to your answers!
If you enjoy my content, why not buy me a coffee?!